How to get there !!!
Cosy Corner Beach Cottages are located almost 4 ï¿½ hours south of Perth, between Albany and Denmark.
GPS Coordinates - Kronkup
Drive from Perth
Follow the Albany Highway south towards Albany and drive past the Albany Airport which will be on your left, approx 400km from Perth
Then follow the Drive from Albany Airport directions below
Fly to Albany
The daily flights to Albany with Skywest Airlines takes approximately 1 hour from Perth.
Drive from Albany Airport
From the Albany Airport drive to Cosy Corner Beach Cottages by turning left from the Albany Airport onto the Albany Highway.
(distances indicated are from Albany Airport)
- 2.05km Turn right onto Link Road and follow to the T-junction
- 6.25km At the T-junction turn right onto the South Coast Highway
- 14.90km Heading towards Denmark, cross over the Railway line and continue along the South Coast Highway
- 20.15km Turn left into Rutherford Road (NOT Rutherwood)
- 24km Turn right into Lower Denmark Road (west towards Denmark)
Warning - Slow down before Rutherford Road/Lower Denmark junction which comes after a bend
- 27.05km Turn left into Cosy Corner Road
- 29.55km Turn right into entrance of Cosy Corner Beach Cottages / Torbay Sea View Holiday Apartments.
- 30.50km Park outside reception
Enjoy your journey….Please drive safely
Disclaimer: Directions are a guideline only and though prepared with care, we take no responsibility for change of circumstances in the above notes.
Download/Print Directions here